Thursday, November 08, 2007

Dr. Biscet: Medal of FREEDOM....What are we doing

My FREEDOM-loving brethren, what have we done today or everyday for the FREEDOM of Cuba? I know we all have problems, we all are busy, and just the everyday grind of life distracts us on the meaning of life. I have been constantly whining lately with all the changes in my life, yet here we have a TRUE HERO giving his life for FREEDOM of the Cuban people. Dr. Biscet speaking out against the apartheid dictatorship and the horrors of abortion has endured prison for many years JUST for speaking out!

NO media attention outside the Cuban community? Mis hermanos it's disgusting the obvious disdain and hatred from the outside world towards the noble cause for FREEDOM for Cuba. Well my brethren, fellow mambisis, get up and let's take it to the media and to the world, concerning Dr. Biscet and Cuba.

Get up do something, get the fire and determination of Jose Marti, get the bravery and courage of Dr. Biscet and let's move forward...

Every Friday many FREEDOM fighters fast in honor of all political prisoners in Cuba. Starting tommorrow we will continue the Friday fast, but will note the Medal of FREEDOM and will bombard the media outlets, religious institutions, and those who will help the cause for FREEDOM in Cuba.

It's the least we can do for our brother Dr. Biscet, our brothers and sisters in heaven looking down waiting that Cuba will finally be FREE.

Will you join me or not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea Al, count me in.

The Wizard said...

Count me in Alfredo

Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Will do amigo!

Anonymous said...

I'm in!