Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Meaning of Christmas? I am still learning and yearning for the TRUE meaning of Christmas. Yes, our Lord savior was born for us, but over the years myself and many need to be reminded of this message. True sacrifice for others, how many have died or are in prison standing up for FREEDOM and for an entire country! You can't put that in a box or in a Christmas card.

We all are given special gifts! God has blessed me with a beautiful, loving, and most caring(should get bonus points for this!) wife and wonderful children!

What more can I ask for?

I have been blessed with the greatest parents! Always there with a smile and a "how can I help you!" I really don't know how to thank you. God bless you my dear parents!

What more can I ask for? I have been blessed with special friends WHO always stand behind me with support! God bless you my friends!

God, THANK YOU for ALL the special blessings!

3 comments:

Vana said...

Merry Christmas to you also Alfredo, may it turn out to be a blessed day for you and yours!!

Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Merry Christmas amigo.

Lia Noronha &Silvio Spersivo said...

O verdadeiro sentido do Natal...deve o amor ao próximo!!!
Abraços mil!!!