Angel Yunier Remón Arzuaga, after 27 days on hunger and thirst strike …
THEY PROMESS JUSTICE… AND ANGEL YUNIER, “THE CRITIC”, LEAVES HIS HUNGER & THIRST STRIKE
- Officials moved from Havana to negotiate with Angel Yunier.
-The commitment of the authorities is to make a justice which in his case had not been done and Angel Yunier has taken the word of the authorities, who are profoundly pressed by the international reaction and the acceleration of the uprising in Cuba.
- His wife Yudisvel Roseyo Mojena, very happy, could see him in the hospital. Despite his poor appearance after 27 days strike declared that “will live to keep fighting for the rights, and now many more people behind it.” Much more yet to be done, and going to do with life.”
- They are still in critical condition, however, two activists of the Union Patriotica de Cuba (UNPACU) that after weeks on hunger strike and months in prison, are in critical condition, have been beaten, tortured and humiliated to the point that left feeding as a result of a last hope of ‘freedom or death’, as it happened with Angel Yunier.
PRISONERS CASES STILL IN CRITICAL CONDITION:- Roilán Alvarez Rensoler and Rubislandy Ávila González were detained because of a false accusation by Mr Prudencio Villalón, someone proved to work for Cuban Intelligence Police as an infiltrated, and supported by a proven false dissident name of Ernesto Vera, which was recently uncovered by an intelligent maneuver made by UNPACU designed to catch him (See Press News of the fact 1, 2 and more). And… it doesn’t even matter, as Prudencio Villalón claimed Roilán and Rubislandy stole a computer from Mrs. Belkis Cantillo Ramirez, who later clearly stated that Roilán and Rubislandy where the ones who recovered the computer stolen from the accusatory witness, Mr Prudencio Villalon. Both, instead of released, have been in jail for months, tortured, beaten, hit all their bodies, and both started a hunger strike, which only Roilán now stands strong in, and in a critical state in the I.C.U. at the Carlos Manuel de Céspedes Hospital. His case was reported to the Inter-American Commission For Human Rights and other forty Human Rights Organizations around the globe, and it is expected a soon declaration of some of them.
- Marcelino Abreu Bonora, had the idea of celebrating Fidel Castros’s birthday yelling “Long life to Human Rights”, “Down with tyranny”, and so freedom expressions. He made a third person to capture the moment with the camera and this is exactly why and when he was imprisoned: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANKqsJFlhL8 & link to Cubanet News. He has been mistreated, hit and has been in a hunger strike for 52 days now.
For more information, contact:
- UNIÓN PATRIÓTICA DE CUBA (UNPACU):
|José Daniel Ferrer, Cuba, Executive Secretary Teléfono: +53 53146740 / +53 58323612|
Guillermo Fariñas, Spokesman
Teléfono: + 53 52 41 57 09
Felix Navarro, General Coordinator
Teléfono: + 53 53 68 87 45
Luis Enrique Ferrer, EEUU, International Rep.
Teléfono: + 1 786 553 16 66
Javier Larrondo, Madrid, European Union Rep.
|Website of Unión Patriótica de Cuba:www.unpacu.org|
Tweeter from José Daniel Ferrer:
Direct videos from Cuba (YouTube Channel):
Facebook: in “Luis Enrique Ferrer Garcia” or “Unión Patriótica de Cuba”