Monday, August 25, 2008

I know who you are!

Last several years El Café Cubano has encountered numerous viruses, hack jobs, and eerie things that have happened. You have tried to disrupt, to frustrate, and tear apart everything that is dear and sacred to me. You have failed and I KNOW who you are! I know your game, your plan, and your motivation. Funny, I don’t harbor hatred towards you, but I feel for you because you have no moral compass or love of any COUNTRY!
You only love yourself and some idiotic abstract ideology!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

not me fredo!

Anonymous said...

Viva Alfredo! Viva Cuba Libre! Abajo la DickTaDura!!!!

Fantomas said...

Give me a call Alfredo ASAP

Anonymous said...

fredo,

I swear it was not me so.. who is it my illegal cuban exile?

Anonymous said...

hey buck, why were you worried about it being you? Is it bc all you do here is talk sh*t? Because really, that IS all you do.

Alfredo said...

Vana,

thanks for your support! these things come with the territory and this is nothing compared to what our brethren who are political prisoners are facing in Cuba. Still, encouraging words from you and other FREEDOM fighters keep me going!

Alfredo said...

Buck,

OK, I REALLY believe it's not you!wait, isn't it really buckette?

Alfredo said...

buck,

my racist, anti-cuban friend, why are you so worried and how is it that you can write so well in English even though you barely speak English? better yet, your not even American, you are here on a student visa? Now you should be REALLY afraid!

Vana said...

Alfredo:

Don't let them defeat you, there are a bunch of asses in the world and one of them is likely to stumble upon your fine blog.

Anonymous said...

fredo,

wrong, wrong, and wrong on all acounts..LOL

Anonymous said...

fredo,

well..I am a female..LOL