Friday, March 17, 2006

Fast for Fariñas




"If God wants me to die, I will die. I will be a Martyr for the Free information in the World"- Guillermo Fariñas Hernández



We have been talking about solidarity, let's show Mr. Fariñas our support by fasting. It's up to you and God what you want to do and level you want to take it. It's clear and simple, he is risking his life for FREEDOM of Expression, let's show our solidarity and send a message to the silent media and to the world.

Please join Ziva at Blog for Cuba and El Cafe Cubano in the ranks of support for Mr. Fariñas, a true Freedom fighter.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am on.

Anonymous said...

me too!

Abajo Fidel!


El Cartagenero

Albert Quiroga said...

Done, Alfredo - I've copied Ziva. Never underestimate the power of prayer; remember Dr. Biscet and the many others who suffer in Cuba and elsewhere.

Alfredo said...

Never to late!

God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Viva Fariñas! Viva Biscet! Viva todos los periodistas en carcel! Viva Cuba!