Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Why the silence?

Very quiet in Cuber after the love-fest between the dictator and mini-me. All these whispers about Mirta in Cuba, Raulita wanting to open up a little, but remain in power with his cronies. It seems that a deal has been struck because it's just to quiet! Even with MSM you can hear crickets in the background concerning Cuber. Everyone has a scenario with the whispers on what will happen in Cuba when the dictator is finally dead. Folks may I remind you : are we going to sell out our brothers and let the dictator, raulita, "tricky ricky" and the killhouse gang off free? Am I wrong? My brothers and sisters what about the political prisoners? What about all the atrocities? I hear "reconciliation" thrown out very easy, yes we are together with the Cuban people, NO reconciliation or sell out to the KILLHOUSE GANG!

This should be about FREEDOM, DEMOCRACY, and SELF DETERMINATION.


I will leave you with this quote from Jose Marti:

"Other famous men, those of much talk and few deeds, soon evaporate. Action is the dignity of greatness. "


No comments: