Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Meeting with the dictator


You are going to love these quotes from the Congressional Black Caucus after visiting the Adidas clad dictator in Cuber:
"I think that what really surprised me, but also endeared me to him, was his keen sense of humor, his sense of history and his basic human qualities" -Bobby L. Rush (D-Ill.)
"I intend to do everything that I can when we get back to the States to make sure that normalization with our relationship with Cuba is given proper consideration both within the House of Representatives and the neighborhoods of America." -Bobby L. Rush (D-Ill.)
"It was quite a moment to behold" - Barbara Lee (D-Ca.)
“It was almost like listening to an old friend” - Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Il.)
“In my household I told Castro he is known as the ultimate survivor” -Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Il.)
"He looked right into my eyes and he said, 'How can we help? How can we help President Obama?'" -Rep. Laura Richardson (D-Ca.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"He looked right into my eyes and he said, 'How can we help? How can we help President Obama?'" -Rep. Laura Richardson (D-Ca.)

He can help us all by going away.

When will the world allow CUBANS to run their own country.None of these useful idiots speak for the CUBAN PEOPLE.

A fifty year joke and the Cuban People are still not free.

Tomás Estrada-Palma said...

Congressman Cleaver responds:

http://tomasestradapalma4today.blogspot.com/