Friday, February 16, 2007

Late breaking news............

From Alex at Ya No Mas:

"Local Spanish radio station Clasica 92.3 is reporting that the Comandos F-4 group have - if I heard correctly - stolen a bunch of weapons, including AK47s and other small arms, from a weapons cache in Cuba."

El Cafe Cubano called Comandos F-4 office for confirmation. They confirmed the story and gave me permission to post this information. They will have a guest on Radio Mambi tonight 6:00-8:00PM EST.


H/T to Alex at Ya No Mas and Val at Babalu!

8 comments:

Fantomas said...

Tremendo trabajo de Investigacion , amigo Alfredo

Anonymous said...

With all the respect to f4
I understand there mission and I strongly support the cause,but help me please to understand this alfredo..

Why make this vital information Public???????
I think when you engage the enemy all information should be handle as a top secret until ones achieve the victory.

Alfredo said...

Anonymous,

I personally don't believe this, but posted this so you my FREEDOM loving brethren will make your own decision. We have been burnt so many times in the past. Burden of proof falls on them and yet we all essentially support the cause. you would think this would be clandestine? Let's see what plays out!

Anonymous said...

I need some type of evidence...You know me I need PICTURESSSSSSSSSSS.

Fantomas said...

Aun si no es cierto. Estos rumores si llegan a la habana y ponen a temblar a algunos

Anonymous said...

Conoci a Frometa en varios foros hace un tiempo. No es un tipo creible y personalmente considero que vive del "cuento".

Alfredo, un saludo enorme.

Alfredo said...

Anyone listen to Radio Mambi last night to see what they said?

Anonymous said...

Frometa habla mucha mierda.... ALL TALK AND NO FUCKIN ACTION...WE BLOGGERS GOT MORE COJONES...