Thursday, December 15, 2005

Press Release from Jose Serrano

Naturally our favorite commie is so concerned about Cuba not being able to play baseball, but overlooks the "Ladies in White" not being able to travel and Dr. Biset in prison. In the spirit of baseball I would like to nominate the "All Commie Cuba Baseball Team" Please send in your nominations and I will post them. Here are my picks:

Name: "All Commie Cuba Baseball Team"
Colors: Blood Red
Owner( I mean Dictator): Fidel Castro
Financing: Ted Turner
Arbitrator: Jimmy Carter
Media: CNN, N.Y. Times
Reporters: Lucia Newman, and Dan Rather
Manager: Hugo"mini-me" Chavez
1B Daniel Ortega
2B Gabriel Garcia Marquez
SS Pastors for Peace
3rd National Council of Churches
LF Jose Serrano, Charles Rangel, Jesse Jackson, Maxine Waters
RF( No right fielders, no one wants to play here!)
Backup Pitcher: Raul Castro

***I need nomination for pitchers(All lefties of course!)
All LHP's:

2 comments:

Albert Quiroga said...

Bet Sir Ano will be in top form - maybe a fly ball will "pop" him on the head and knock some sense into him.

Alfredo said...

albert,

You would hope! I think he is probably a permant member of this team and he is certainly in Left Field!!!